Thursday, March 1, 2012

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE IN GUAYMAS TO HELP US WITH OUR SEARCH
Buscamos por alguien en Guaymas para aduyarnos en nuestro buscado
(Ver abajo por el version en español)
I am trying to find someone in Guaymas that might help us locate evidence of Pierre Julian Dumas and Juana Uriarte there. I have written to Horacio Vasquez del Mercado (a Guaymas historian) and Mauro Barron whom I had been in communication with some years past regarding my Robinson family search. When either of these gentlemen respond, I will let you all know what they have said.
Estoy tratando encontrar algien en Guaymas que puede ayudarnos en encontrando documentos de Pierre Julian Dumas y Juana Uriarte ayi en Guaymas. E escrito a Horacio Vasquez del Mercado y Mauro Barron, hombres con que en años pasados communicaba de mi Robinson familia. Cuando ellos resonden, voy a decirles que decen.

No comments: